Level 2 Training
This is the continuation of training for MRI Safety and scanner operation. Upon completion of Level 2 training, users may operate the MRI scanner without supervision and administer the MRI safety screening to study participants.
Signup for Training Here
To Complete Level 2 Training:
- All components of Level 1 Training must be completed
- Attend a Level 2 training session
- After reviewing the material and attending the Level 2 training class, take the Level 2 Test. The minimum passing grade is 90%
- Read over Standard Operating Procedures 1-12
- Read the Siemens User Manual, Sections 1-3. Note in particular all of the safety warnings and button appearances.
- Watch the Level 2 Video
- Shadow a Level 2 user for at least 5 sessions to gain familiarity with operating the MRI scanner and administering the MRI screening
- After shadowing for a minimum of 5 sessions, a CBBI staff member will evaluate the user for competency
Level 2 Test
Level 2 Training Log
Below you will find buttons that take you to other important resources necessary for Level 2 training. Please review this material and use it as reference as you take the test for your Level 2 MRI Personnel training.
HOURS OF OPERATION
The University of Delaware Research Office is open daily Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.– 5 p.m. The Research Office is closed Saturday and Sunday and observes all University closings and holidays. See the Academic Calendar for more information.